airport transfers

kgarrigos

Mouseketeer
I have friends who go to Orlando in mid Sept and they don't want to pick up their car staight away when they get there , they want to enjoy the free hospitality from Virgin on their flight . I was wandering if anybody knows who are the best transfer company for a party of 8 and about how much would it cost, oh by the way they are staying on international drive at the Holiday inn international drive .
Also does anybody know whether Dollar deliver to hotels (how much) and if not were the nearest pickup point to their hotel is.

Cheers
Kev.

Hi Kev and welcome to the UK Dis.

You could try looking at Florida Tours - check out the Specials Page - there is a $5 coupon you can print off to hand to the driver.

You could also try Mears Transportation or Tiffany Towncars

I have used Tiffany before and received excellent service from them.

I dont know that Dollar actually deliver to the hotels - your friends may have to go back to the Airport to collect.

HTH

Kev,

There is a dollar car rental inside the Holiday Inn international Drive, we ordered ours through Virgin Travelstore for 10 days and picked it up from the hotel.

Bekki

I can also thoroughly recommend Tiffany Towncars - we used them in march and the drivers were great, cars clean and service second to none.

We have just booked Tiffany Town Cars after everyone raves about them :D

Kaylee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter