AK and HS hours updated, week of March 6-12

g-dad66

DIS Veteran
Hours for week of March 6 -12 updated:

Animal Kingdom
Opens 7:30 am (Early Entry 7:00 am)

Hollywood Studios
Opens 8:30 am (Early Entry 8:00 am)

They also updated MK all week, it's now open until 11pm, withextra hours until 1am. The only thing I know of is a couple FL universities have spring break that week, but most of the country in the last half of March, but this isnt anything new, so I'm not sure why the hours would change suddenly.

With AK closing later, does anyone know if KS will run later than the currently posted 5:30?

They also updated MK all week, it's now open until 11pm, withextra hours until 1am. The only thing I know of is a couple FL universities have spring break that week, but most of the country in the last half of March, but this isnt anything new, so I'm not sure why the hours would change suddenly.
My school district is on break that week which is when we’ll be there. I bet there’s far more change in usual schedules this year due to odd Covid impacts than ppl know. This is earlier for us, but in MN, not unheard of. Looking forward!

This is our week. I can only think they are expecting big crowds. However, I am so happy to have the extra hours! I think it allows for that afternoon break/swim my family needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter