AK - DVC Party Bash

Grand Villas only sleep 12 unless you have one under the age of three.
True! (We actually have two under the age of 3!):P
But that brings up a good point, everyone needs a wrist band, correct? Even the babies?

Can someone tell me what time the phones will open to make the call on the 6th? Thank you.

I am very curious as to what will be offered from 930-midnight. Traveling with my dd5 and that is a late night for her, but I really really really want to go. Any thoughts on what will be offered? Am I just being greedy and pushing my dd5?

So 7am central. That's what I"m planning on. Hoping to get the 6 of us in on the first party. Although we won't be staying on property until the second party date. We'll see what happens tomorrow. :)

True! (We actually have two under the age of 3!):P
But that brings up a good point, everyone needs a wrist band, correct? Even the babies?
For the Beach Bash, we had to have a wristband for our 8 month old grandson.

Unless you're supposed to be picking a different menu option I'm not aware of, looks like it's 9:00 Eastern. Getting the usual closed message for MS (opt 1).

I just got through and got the message to hit 1 for booking the Safari. The rep said it wasn't ready yet and to call back in a couple of hours! Surely that can't be right!

yes i was told that they arent available to start taking reservations yet to try and call back later

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter