AK - DVC Party Bash

Still no luck here, getting a busy signal if I press 1 or 2, so I think they broke something.

I am still getting a busy signal. I am at work so I can't keep on trying. I am so upset. I really want to book for the 27th. I booked my trip based on the event date

Got through but have been on hold for 25 minutes. Hoping to get an actual person soon!!!

Ok guys got mine, so thanks for reminding me. Stay on the line if you are on hold took me about 23 mins. Before pickup. CM did say people calling right at 9 were not able to book bcc wasn't in system yet, so that may be causing some of the backup. FYI she did ask me for a reservation number.

Dh finally got through at about 10:40 ET and was able to get 6 tickets for the 6th. Can enter at 7pm. Also, they did ask for a reservation number but we are not staying on property until the 13th and that did not matter. They still let us have tickets for the 6th.

DH and I both dialed in, I had to go to a meeting (stupid work) but he eventually got our reservation made for the 27th. I didn't expect this to be such a hassle, but I'm glad we finally got through.

I was told the reservation would turn up in MDE. Will it show up as Resort? Or Dining? Or something else?

I was told the reservation would turn up in MDE. Will it show up as Resort? Or Dining? Or something else?

I was told the exact opposite. No MDE, no email. Nothing other than the confirmation number they provided over the phone. What MDE allows is for you to add a note to the day which is what was suggested to me.

I was told the exact opposite. No MDE, no email. Nothing other than the confirmation number they provided over the phone. What MDE allows is for you to add a note to the day which is what was suggested to me.
The CM that booked us told my partner that Disney is working on including these types of special events in MDE, but (obviously) it's not ready yet.

Our CM stated that in previous events they had sent out a confirmation within 7 days of booking. However their screens were not showing that information at this time. She stated there still could be a chance we would receive an email though, but that MDE would not show it.

Our CM stated that in previous events they had sent out a confirmation within 7 days of booking. However their screens were not showing that information at this time. She stated there still could be a chance we would receive an email though, but that MDE would not show it.
They did not send out confirmations for the MK event.

They did not send out confirmations for the MK event.

lol - I was just going to post that I had forgotten but had a received an email for the MK event, but now I'm thinking that maybe it was the DVC Halloween event at BLT. One of those we got the email and I was surprised because for both I was told we wouldn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter