AK Itinerary Help

If you do a breakfast buffet, I'd plan to do snacks and an early dinner.
I think that is what I'm going to plan on. We have the DP so will use a TS meal for the breakfast and a QS meal for our dinner. Then we will bring lots of granola bars into the park and probably use our snack credits for some type of lunch.

I would skip Rafikis. We go if we have two days. It is basically a nice petting zoo with the short train ride there and a one character to meet, Rafikis. However, if your child has an interest in animal care there is an area concerning this that may have strong appeal.

I would skip Rafikis. We go if we have two days. It is basically a nice petting zoo with the short train ride there and a one character to meet, Rafikis. However, if your child has an interest in animal care there is an area concerning this that may have strong appeal.
I'm thinking we will probably skip it, but I just threw it in there if we have extra time. Thanks!

I think that is what I'm going to plan on. We have the DP so will use a TS meal for the breakfast and a QS meal for our dinner. Then we will bring lots of granola bars into the park and probably use our snack credits for some type of lunch.
Yeah, use up the snack credits. People always seem to have those left over.

If you do TH for lunch, I'd probably start in Dinoland and work counter clockwise.

Yeah, use up the snack credits. People always seem to have those left over.

If you do TH for lunch, I'd probably start in Dinoland and work counter clockwise.
If we do lunch I was thinking about maybe starting at Navi, going to KS, and finishing with EE.

If we do lunch I was thinking about maybe starting at Navi, going to KS, and finishing with EE.
Oh, that would definitely work. Some back tracking from KS to EE to TH, but then you'd have Na'vi done and wouldn't have to worry about hitting it late.

Oh, that would definitely work. Some back tracking from KS to EE to TH, but then you'd have Na'vi done and wouldn't have to worry about hitting it late.
Okay thanks! I still haven't decided what I'm going to do about my TH reservation. I just posted a new thread. I have a ROL package at 10:35, but I'm not sure I would be able to make my FP for FOP. Otherwise, I can do the 8:30am breakfast or try to fit in a lunch in between FOP and Kali.

Depending on how hot it will be when you visit I would go straight to EE after breakfast and then do Kilimanjaro Safaris. My sister and son were able to ride multiple times in a row that way. My son loved riding the train when he was really young but now that he's a teen we skip that area and the whole Dinosaur thing. Give yourselves time to meander the trails or stop and listen to the street performers.

Depending on how hot it will be when you visit I would go straight to EE after breakfast and then do Kilimanjaro Safaris. My sister and son were able to ride multiple times in a row that way. My son loved riding the train when he was really young but now that he's a teen we skip that area and the whole Dinosaur thing. Give yourselves time to meander the trails or stop and listen to the street performers.
We are going the first weekend in March so not super hot but it was pretty warm at that time last year. Will that be too much walking going from th to ee and back to KS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter