• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AK - Kidani vs Jambo House and what Savanna & Pool?

Kidani Village or Jambo House

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Navarra

Earning My Ears
Planning a 2 bedroom Savanna view stay in 2021. What do you recommend Kidani Village or Jambo House? What Savanna do you recommend and floor and part of hotel? What pool is better for kids 12 years and 8 years old?

Thanks

Last edited:
I have stayed at Kidani village and Jambo a few times. Kidani has better rooms and a better pool but I would never choose to stay there again. Why? Because if you get a room at the top end of the "3" you are screwed. It's a super long walk to the bus from there. I'm talking 15 minutes at least to walk that far. And I got frustrated every time I made that walk.

Jambo, on the other hand, has a nice layout so even if you are as far away from the bus as possible it's only half as far as Kidani.

If you are driving then I would prefer Kidani because the bus doesn't matter.

Just remember that much is still closed at Jambo. Mara did open for some breakfast during the holidays and I think I read it still is,

Not sure when you will go and whether having no stores, etc. will impact decision.

Jambo definitely has better food options (when open) and a grand lobby. I prefer Kidani pool and the parking is in a garage underneath.

Two bedrooms at Jambo are all lockoffs and only two bathrooms. Kidani you can get lockoff or dedicated and they all have three bathrooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter