AK Swap On their way home!!!

Hi guys!!! Tomorrow (September 12th) is the check in date to let me know your expected mail date!! If everyone can let me know when you plan to mail, I would appreciate it. I will be done at or near the due date of September 30th. So, swapping will not be at least until the weekend of October 1 & 2. It may be even the following week. But, I have to have these heading back to everyone before the 24th of October, as we leave for WDW October 27th. If we can get a rough estimate of mailing dates, that will help to see where we are since I can't extend the due date too far. Obviously, if I've received your package already, you don't need to respond!

Erin--we should be postal by the 24th at the latest. Rachel has homecoming activities in addition to all her regular homewoerk this week so she won't get any cropping done. But she'll have time the week after so postal by the 24th :)

For Group 24: King Louie

Can I do the title??? I'm sketching today...and can adjust if it is being done by ckmom...

Erin, I have over 1/2 of my groups completed and hope to be postal by the end of next week. We will be moving that weekend, so I need to have them out of the house before one of the guys in my life starts trying to "help" me pack the last of our stuff. They can't stand half empty boxes even if it means packing my measuring cups in a box with my dd's art supplies. :rolleyes:

Nan, I haven't started on the King Louie group, so go ahead with the title. I think I'll do a mat and jb. I don't think anyone else has picked those?

Sheila - that sounds great! Let me know if you need me to hold the package for you for a couple of weeks. Good luck with the move!

I still have tons to do for this swap, but I've been swamped lately and haven't had a chance to get to this. I will have these to you by the due date though.

Here is my Lion Mini Kit
DSCF0075.jpg

All I have left is my D-Vine sets and them I'm postal :):banana: Oh Yay!!

Hey guys...I'm having some laptop issues...keeps shutting down! :mad:

I tried uploading what I had done so far to post. Well, I got two uploaded before it shut down. I am giving up for now. So, here are the two that I have so far:

Group 5a and Group J

fallswaps029.jpg

fallswaps030.jpg

Sheila - that sounds great! Let me know if you need me to hold the package for you for a couple of weeks. Good luck with the move!

Thanks Erin. I don't think I will need you to hold the package. We should be completely out of this house within the next 2 weeks. I'll pm you my new address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter