• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AK Ultimate Nights of Adventure?

jbm02

DIS Veteran
We just received an email about booking the AK Ultimate Nights of Adventure. Has anyone done this? recommendations, suggestions? It would mean cancelling our dinner at the California Grill (we've never been). It's been a rough year health-wise (my husband's right leg was amputated just below the knee and he hasn't been fitted for a prosthesis yet so he's rented an ECV for the trip) and I'd like to find something very different to do. We did the Keys to the Kingdom Tour a few years ago, and the Animator's Lunch was sold out .... Thanks for any ideas!!

We(3 adults) went in October. I wrote a review then. But bottom line we loved it. It was worth every penny and I would do it again.

We just did this a little less than two weeks ago. We met near Dinosaur and then in order rode Dinosaur, Navi, FOP, dinner/snack at Satuli, Kilamanjaro, and Everest. Afterwards, we were led to the excellent view area in front of Everest to watch ROL. No one in our group used an ECV, but I do not think that it would be a problem. Hopefully, someone here can give you first hand experience. We would do it again. The guides we had were wonderful with just the right amount of back story. I felt it wasn't as strenuous as the Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter