AK vs Epcot, can't decide

Festival of the Arts is usually in the earlier half of February & it's probably our favorite festival Epcot does - it's beautiful, the weather is usually cooler but sunny, and the food & drinks are really fun! And the park opens later so you wouldn't have to feel like you're setting early alarms. You'll have all the festival booths, you can check out Space 220, Remy's new ride, the aquarium, Soarin, Test Track, etc. I think Epcot is an easy full day of fun, but I do usually go with adults who like to eat and drink :)
Feb 28th this year for the FOA! The whole month. Definitely our favorite, too - and the most expensive for us! We have some nice creations hanging on our walls at home!

The lion king show makes Animal Kingdom park a full day. Our favorite ride is FOP, with fastpass plus and standby (and rider switch) we used to ride it multiple times over 2.5 days. We have to do at least 2 days at AK and Epcot ends up being travel half days despite us loving the food and wine festival, because kids can’t get enough of the animals (we’ve stayed at AKL many times and are local zoo members)

Festival of the Arts is usually in the earlier half of February & it's probably our favorite festival Epcot does - it's beautiful, the weather is usually cooler but sunny, and the food & drinks are really fun! And the park opens later so you wouldn't have to feel like you're setting early alarms. You'll have all the festival booths, you can check out Space 220, Remy's new ride, the aquarium, Soarin, Test Track, etc. I think Epcot is an easy full day of fun, but I do usually go with adults who like to eat and drink :)
My husband and I like to eat and drink! 😊

I would do more park days each of the 4 once and then another one twice.
This trip is kinda low key and don’t really want to do all the parks. I want to be able to swim and just relax. Maybe we’ll do 4 parks again in the future but last time we did 5 days of parks, I felt like I needed a vacation from my vacation. Doesn’t help that my husband is soooooo low key and doesn’t want to have an agenda EVER. He wants to wake up whenever and just go with the flow. He’s the worst person to go to Disney or any sight seeing vacation based solely on his relaxed personality but surprisingly he enjoys it.

I think we’re going to go with Epcot. Thank you all for the replies. I’m excited to explore it. My 11 yo said Epcot was his favorite park but my 9yo barely remembers it since we had to cut it short. I can’t believe I used to live in Florida for 8+ years and have only been to Epcot once. I’m kinda bummed I won’t get to ride FOP again but I remember really liking soarin and the few rides I got to try at epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter