Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - NOW OPEN!!

I did the same thing! Then couldn’t see an option to make reservations load until 6:20 but immediately no availability. It makes me think they didn’t actually load them into the system. Ugh.

I don’t think they are loaded in either.

I’m lucky I have a husband who’s okay with anything related to food. He saw I was up and he asked why. Because Norway is reopening. Oh okay I’m going to work.

I just did chat with a cast member. She talked to tech. They said the reservation show on their end. I let her know that people aren't seeing them on our end and that the window didn't even open up until after 6, She is passing the info on.

I would keep refreshing if you’re able. Just checked the weekend I posted above and both nights already unavailable. They went quickly!

Were you using the app, mobile or desktop site? I’m currently using app and mobile

We’ve never been to Akershus before, is it any good?

Right now we have reservations for the Garden Grille at 3pm and it comes with tickets to the Holiday Processional at 5:15pm, so I’m wondering if it’s worth ditching the Garden Grille reservations. My 4 year old wants to see Princesses, but we already have reservations to Cinderella and I’m sure we’ll see more throughout the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter