AKL- Activities Guide?

hmmerr02

Mouseketeer
Does ANYONE have a recent Activites Guide (Recreation Calendar) from Animal Kingdom lodge they can upload or email? I am desperate for one. If there is one online someone or in a thread I can't find it. I need one for my daughters school. I am trying to prove some "educational components" to our fall trip. Can someone help a frazzled mom out? :upsidedow

I will be there in a week if that will help. If not I am sure someone will know where to get it. Also Epcot is full of educational content. Get the world passport when you are there and they learn about all the countries and will show them how to write there name in there. My son got it when he was 5 and still has it at 14.

That was very hellpful,thanks. The only thing I was wondering was that I'd heard there's a new savannah tour at 10:00 pm, where you actually go out into the savannah. There was a cost, $70, I think. Does anyone know about it? Is it being offered? If so, is it at Kidani or Jambo?

For information about the evening Savanna Tour call the Itinerary Planner at Animal Kingdom Lodge. The evening tour lasts about 1 hour, each participant is given a pair of night vision binoculars or goggles (can't remember which!) to use, and you go out in the savanna on the same truck they use for the Waynama Safari.

They also offer night viewing over past the jacuzzi tub past the Giraffe Trail wing on certain nights. This is not as intensive as the night tour because you will have to share/pass around the night vision binoculars with other guests, but it's free!

(407) 938-4755

For information about the evening Savanna Tour call the Itinerary Planner at Animal Kingdom Lodge. The evening tour lasts about 1 hour, each participant is given a pair of night vision binoculars or goggles (can't remember which!) to use, and you go out in the savanna on the same truck they use for the Waynama Safari.

They also offer night viewing over past the jacuzzi tub past the Giraffe Trail wing on certain nights. This is not as intensive as the night tour because you will have to share/pass around the night vision binoculars with other guests, but it's free!

(407) 938-4755

Thanks for the prompt reply. Actually, I think I'll wait and lobby concierge about it when I check in (4 weeks and 1 day!) It doesn't end until 11:00 or so, and that's pretty late for me. So I'm not sure about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter