AKL and Kidani pools are shared?

BellaBeast787

Earning My Ears
Does anyone happen to know if you are staying at the main lodge if guests are able to use the pool at kidani? I feel like the pool is better in Kidani but we aren’t DVC.

Does anyone happen to know if you are staying at the main lodge if guests are able to use the pool at kidani? I feel like the pool is better in Kidani but we aren’t DVC.
Not only is the answer yes but a little bus runs back and forth continuously between the 2 resorts (every 8-10 minutes maybe?) so you'll get door to door transportation!

The real challenge once you're in Kidani is finding the pool!

Animal Kingdom Lodge/Villas is made up of two buildings, Jambo House and Kidani Village. If you stay at one, you can swim at either pool.

Yes, only about 10 minutes at an average pace. There is a nice path. When departing the Jambo House lobby, walk to the right and follow the signs.

Yes it's nice if you are staying at Jambo and have little ones for the splash pads - those are ideal for any kids who can't quite handle swimming yet.

There’s also a shuttle that runs between the 2 buildings, it’s a small bus & picks up/drops off closer to the lobbies than the park/DS bus stops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter