AKL- any chance of better add-on incentives?

disnutt

<font color=teal>I don't know how you can make ope
I'm trying to hold off on my add on but it is getting harder to think of reasons to do so. Is there any chance that there will be better incentives later on or is this as good as it gets?

I'm trying to hold off on my add on but it is getting harder to think of reasons to do so. Is there any chance that there will be better incentives later on or is this as good as it gets?

I asked my guide this the day I bought and he said although he hadn't heard of anything he did not think so. Considering prices go up on March 1st (I think (do not quote me on the date) unless they increased the discount ($8 off per point if you do not take developer points) then I doubt it.

I doubt you'll see anything better overall than you have now. The price actually goes up $3 pp in a couple of months so any incentive in the future would have to be more than $3 better. The only other issue would be to wait and buy early 2008 and see if DVC has the special where you pay no fees for the year though given that it doesn't look like they are doing that this year for AKV, it would be a risk that could easily cost you $5 per point or more though you still might end up with lower dues for the same number of points since you'd likely get the 2007 points with no dues and be able to book them.

Do you get the developer points no matter how large your add-on is? Would I get developer points to hold over for a Dec UY? I am looking at around 60 points.

History seems to show that the best price is the pre-sales price.

By all accounts from the past, the DVC members only pre-sale price/discount is likely the best offer you'll get, at any time.

I think that's likely to be especially true with this resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter