AKL buses Feb 2021

Raven01

Proud Momma to DD
Are Jambo folks having any trouble getting on busses to parks? Should we walk to Kidani?

I want to be early for MK - plan to be at the bus stop 90 minutes before park open and I don’t know if I should stay at Jambo or walk it to Kidani to ensure I’m on that first bus. No Uber as I have DD4 and no car seat.

(Also posted in the Here Now thread, but don’t think anyone answered and I thought I would get responses here.)

Was there in November and had no issues whatsoever getting buses at Jambo. In fact, they were actually better than I usually experience there... it is a resort I frequent.

I will be there again in March and anticipate zero bus issues.

Are Jambo folks having any trouble getting on busses to parks? Should we walk to Kidani?

I want to be early for MK - plan to be at the bus stop 90 minutes before park open and I don’t know if I should stay at Jambo or walk it to Kidani to ensure I’m on that first bus. No Uber as I have DD4 and no car seat.

(Also posted in the Here Now thread, but don’t think anyone answered and I thought I would get responses here.)
How did bussing work out for you? We head to Jambo in 4 days. How early did you arrive for rope drop?

It was fine! I had no problems at all. We arrived 1.5 hours before opening for MK and HS. We did have a little wait for a bus.

For AK, we got there at 7 for an 8 am opening and the bus was waiting.

We made rope drop for all three parks (well, AK might have just opened now that I think about it). We picked a headliner to do (7DMT, SDD, and Navi) then focused on rides for my DD4 with lower waits. Headliners had 40-60 minute posted waits. I used Touring Plans for line information.

This was a mommy daughter trip, so it was easier for us to get up early, as we are up at 6 anyway. But those early park hours are gold.

Last edited:

Just got back a couple of days ago from a Jambo stay, and honestly it was some of the best bus service we've ever had. We did arrive early for rope drop, an hour and a half before park open. Typically we waited about 15mins. before the first bus arrived. Never had a problem getting seats either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter