AKL Coffee Maker in Room?

timsueshd

Julie the Cruise Director
Does the standard room at AKL include a coffee maker? And what kind, Keurig?

At AKL, they have a Cuisinart coffee maker with pods that look like round flat tea bags. At AKV (both Jambo and Kidani), the coffee maker might be a 4-6 cup or 10-12 cup Mr Coffee style coffee maker. If you get the smaller and desire the larger, contact Housekeeping. You will need to provide your own filters (flat bottom basket style filters).

I just stayed there in September in a DVC in the Jambo house and we had the pods. Room 5584.
Studios should have a 4-6 cup Mr Coffee style coffee maker. Or a 10-12 cup Mr Coffee style coffee maker. They give you prepackaged Joffrey's coffee in a packet that makes 4-6 cups of coffee per packet. It shouldn't have been the single cup pod style Cuisinart.

Studios should have a 4-6 cup Mr Coffee style coffee maker. Or a 10-12 cup Mr Coffee style coffee maker. They give you prepackaged Joffrey's coffee in a packet that makes 4-6 cups of coffee per packet. It shouldn't have been the single cup pod style Cuisinart.

Not sure what happened then but we did use it so I know what I used. Maybe it was a temporary replacement or something or a one off.

Looking for an update...what kind of coffee maker is in a standard room at AKL (not a villa)? Need the ability to dispense hot water for instant oats and noodles. TIA!

Looking for an update...what kind of coffee maker is in a standard room at AKL (not a villa)? Need the ability to dispense hot water for instant oats and noodles. TIA!
The non - refurbished standard rooms have the flat pod machines that can dispense hot water for oats, etc. The refurbished standard have the Keurig machines that also dispense hot water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter