AKL Consierge room view

I believe the savannah concierge rooms are on the Arusha Savannah, either on the Zebra or Kudo Trails. The concierge rooms are on the 5th and 6th floor. I hope this helps. Maybe someone else can elaborate:D

Originally posted by jessiecowgirl
Can anyone tell me about the views from the AKL consierge rooms? I have requested a savanah view. :)

The concierge rooms on the 6th floor all allow smoking. Some overlook the pool area and some overlook the Sunset savanna. If you requested a non-smoking room you will end up on the 5th floor if your request is granted. The fifth floor rooms overlook all three savannas and the pool area but my understanding is that they try to do their best to meet your requests.

We stayed AKL Concierge this past Feb and had a medical request for non-smoking and a request for a view of the Arusha Rock savanna. Both were granted. We were in a great room on the 5th floor on the Zebra Trail.

I am sure you are going to have a great trip.

I was told by other people it is better to have a 5th floor room because the view from the 6th floor rooms might be obstructed by the roof of the 5th floor. When a person from concierge called me about a month before our visit, I asked for the 5th floor arush savvanah, zebra trail, and she said that is what she would have recommended. We got exactly what we asked for when we checked in, and this was during Thanksgiving week. There are fewer rooms on the 6th floor so they try to give them to people with disabilities so that it is easier for them to get to the lounge, which is also on the 6th floor.

I absolutely loved AKL concierge, especially the cappuccino machine. And you could make a meal out of the food that is offered. My daughters went to the lounge in their pajamas in the morning and watched a Disney movie on the big screen tv while my DH and I relaxed and read the paper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter