AKL Jambo studio coffee set up?

DISNEY FIX

DIS Veteran
What type of coffee maker are in the AKL Jambo studio rooms....getting prepared. Trying to figure out what to bring. Thank you.

Last edited:
There was just a previous thread with this question and someone answer Kekerug (sp?) at Jambo and drip at Kindani

Yep...didn't know if dvc room would be any different...gotta be prepared. Wife without ice coffee is not fun to be around 😂. Anyone every ask for a drip?

Yep...didn't know if dvc room would be any different...gotta be prepared. Wife without ice coffee is not fun to be around 😂. Anyone ever ask for a drip?
Housekeeping at Jambo should have drip pots available - I think the 1/2BR DVC villas have them, so Housekeeping should have extras.

At AKL, Not really 😬 you can brew it the night before and throw it in the fridge, pour hot coffee over ice at the Mara (which I will Do in a pinch) or wait until you get to the parks
Bummer, that's a really bad last resort. lol

Check out the AKL dedicated thread. They say kekerug. That’s what we had at Jambo earlier this year. Can’t speak to every room, just the one we were in.

hmm, heading to Saratoga, always used round filters! 1 br
In a pinch, you can use a paper towel as a substitute for a filter. I’ve done it in an emergency and it works.

I keep round filters in my OL, too, so in this case I’d probably just try to fold it into a cone shape. Wouldn’t be pretty, but desperate times require desperate measures! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter