AKL-only savannah view left??

lomillerin

DIS Veteran
I just tried to book AKL July 12th for 5 nights standard or pool view, but they had only savannah view left. Does AKL standard view usually book this fast?

WL didn't have any standard view available for my dates. It is possible that only some of your nights do not have standard view available. I would keep calling to see if standard or pool view become available. Good luck! :teeth:

Only a certain amount of rooms are available with the AP code. If you want to pay rack or AAA, you could probably still get a standard.

Try again! I just got off the phone and was able to get a standard room for July 16 through 23 at $124 per night.

I agree, keep trying. I called and called about a month back for AP rate for AKL standard view for early June. None were ever available. Called just two hours ago though and got it.

I tried to get one for 13th August but none were available - however they had some for 26th/27th August available.

This was a rate of $124 for a standard room (AP rate)

The standard views do go quick simply because upgrades are relatively easy to get here.

The strange thing is, I cancelled a package that had a standard view and wanted to switch to room only. I expected my standard view to become available right away, and I would rebook it, but it didn't.

That's okay, we did Savannah View anyways. That way we'll know that we'll see the animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter