Akl Rate For Dec

dave&maria

Earning My Ears
I'VE BOOKED A ROOM AT AKL (SAVANAH VIEW) FOR DEC 28 CHECKING OUT JAN 1 @ $888 INC TAX. WILL I GET A BETTER RATE WITH AN ANNUAL PASS WHEN THEY COME OUT.

THANKS, MARIA

I don't think so. The week between Christmas and New Year's is the busiest season of all at WDW. As far as I know, there have never been any kind of WDW room discounts for arrivals between 12/26 and 12/31, not even last year.

That said, if your savannah view ressie really totals $888 including tax and you are checking in on 12/28 and checking out on 1/1, you already have an awesome deal! That's 50% off the rack rate for that view during Holiday season.

Here's a link to rack rates so you can see what I mean:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wa...ratesindex?id=AKLAnimalKingdomLodgeRmRtGrping

Congratulations!

P.S. The more I think about this, the more I think it's too good to be true. Might be worth a call back to check. Wouldn't surprise me if the CM misunderstood your request and booked you for two nights at rack rate, which would also be a total of $888. That would be more consistent with previous years, and especially since the codes are only supposed to be good for arrivals on or before 12/25/02. It would be awful to arrive and find out there was a mistake, so that's why I'm advising you to cvall again and verify. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter