AKL Villas Financing Info (100 and 150 points)

dvcmickey

Heading to WDW in October - Can't miss the Food an
Since I've seen a few people ask... I'll post what we were provided last night:

Finance 100 points
$8 discount per point so price will be $93 per point
$1010 down (10%) can be split over 30 days
$8290 financed
10 years = $113.02 month
5 years = $179.21 month
dues = $38.50/month ($462.00/year)

Finance 150 points
$8 discount per point so price will be $93 per point
$1515 down (10%) can be split over 30 days
$12,435 financed
10 years = $169.54 month
5 years = $268.82 month
dues = $57.75/month ($693.00/year)

She confirmed that ressies for stays beginning on/after Sept 1 - AKL point owners would be able to book on May 16 with all other DVC owners being able to make ressies starting on June 4.

80% of the rooms will be savannah view. :goodvibes

There will be a DVC exclusive savannah that may have different animals than those already on the existing savannahs.

There will only be 5 2BR lockoff concierge level rooms available. So a maximum of 10 units total (1BR and Studios) if none are reserved as 2BR.

All the 'value' rooms will be in the existing Lodge building... there will not be value rooms in the new DVC buildings.

Hope this helps...

Why oh why did I open this?
I feel a chill coming on...............is there an OTC med for addonitis??

Your info is a bit different than mine. My guide told me we could start making reservations on April 4 for stays after September 1st.

Seems like they are still getting up to speed with this (which is understandable....4 views, 4 size villas, 2 sections, etc. It is mind-boggling, really!) I hope we get some firm information on dates soon.

My understanding, from what our guide told us, was that April 4 was the orginal date they were going to start accepting reservations but for whatever reason (she didn't really give one:confused3 ), they moved that date back to May 16. Not sure if it was another mistake in the marketing, like the mistake with the 'founders tapestry', or what. I guess we won't really know until we see it in writing on the DVC website or when the first person succesfully makes a reservation! :goodvibes

I know, I know. I've been staying away from all DVC threads because I knew the addonitis would strike, but here I am anyhow. I'm going to have to show these figures to DH tonight. :goodvibes

I'm not sure, but if you find some send me the info because I'm feeling addonitis coming back. I guess this is a recurring illness...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter