AKL vs POR Royal rooms

sonianes

Earning My Ears
Hello!
We are staying at WDW post Disney cruise for two days. I am looking into either Animal Kingdom or Port Orleans Riverside (Royal Room). Although animal kingdom is the popular choice, the actual room (savanna) does not seem very magical/Disney aside from the view. The Royal rooms in Port Orleans Riverside look cute! We are only staying for 2 nights and do not plan to go to the parks. We do however plan to go to Disney Springs and the boats at POR would be great for that. Also the food choices are AKL are not so wonderful for us and the food court at POR seems better for us..so although I am leaning towards POR..would I be missing out if I don’t stay at AKL? Everyone seems to recommend AKL..

In your case, POR would make more sense because you prefer the food there and you're going to Disney Springs instead of the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter