• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Akl

Hi there...

Thanx for taking the time to write while on holiday!

The cow like creatures are Ankole Cattle,,, there should be a sheet of paper in your room that shows all the animals and you can tick them off as you come across them.

We stayed concierge as well and luckily our room was not that far from the elevators but I know what you mean about needing the exercise...

Glad you are having a nice time... just wanted to say Hi.

Enjoy the rest of your trip...

>>^..^<<

Glad you are having a great time. The Concierce staff was great. We always had water and sodas, juice and milk to take with us to the park. They always made sure that the kids had them.

Say hello to Martha, Don and Jack. They were great. We loved the concierge atmosphere and the ability to always have something to snack on.

AKL was a very relaxing, calming hotel. There is never the feel of a rush, like some of the others have. As soon as you walk in it seems like you are enveloped in this protected cocoon. I don't know if it is the color, the settings, the lighting and the music and smells that waft through the entire resort. We have stayed at a couple of resorts in Disney and by far this was the most relaxing. The pool is awesome.

If you go by the Zawadi market, say hello to MUTA, Brian and James. They are sweethearts.

If your husband or you want to try something different, give guest services a call and see if you can book the Aqua Tour (SAS) at Epcot. It costs a $100 but is a great experience where you actually get to don a wetsuit and snorkel gear and go into the Epcot Living Seas Aquarium and swim with the sharks, turtles, and fish. Awesome time and you get a souvenir t-shirt and photo. It is done at 12:15 PM and holds 12 people but it is still not advertised and you can get space by calling guest services and booking immediately or even walking up to guest services and having them call for you. My husband and son did it and it was the two of them and another dad and his daughter. Children must be over the age of 8 to participate. Hands down, they both agreed this was the best disney moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter