AKV 1 br value

wdwcoltsfan

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to wrap my brain around the different room categories. I was reading on a different thread that the 1br value could have a savannah view. Am I reading that correctly? I just assumed that since you could choose the sav. view that the value would be the parking lot view. Are there other views that you could end up with? Does anyone know if you can request a view or is it just chance type of thing? Also, what is standard? I don't know if any of this has been released since the resort isn't open yet.

Thanks!

Rachel:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I'm trying to wrap my brain around the different room categories. I was reading on a different thread that the 1br value could have a savannah view. Am I reading that correctly?

Rachel:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

From my best guess, there will be some 1BR value units with parking views in the 3rd phase opening in 2008. From some of the recorded maps, it looks like there are 12 standard size rooms on the 5th floor that will be converted to DVC, although most of the standard size rooms on the 5th floor with parking view will remain part of AKL. These 12 rooms look to convert to 4 value 2BR lockoffs.

What is unclear is whether there will be value 1BR or 2BR that have savanna view. From some of the room diagrams, it looks like there will be dedicated studios in just about every hallway on the 5th floor and that these dedicated rooms will have both savanna and pool views. Will all those dedicated studios be value? That is not clear.

-- Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter