AKV 357 pts rent/transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you see available at blt, vgf, boardwalk, or animal kingdom in 1 br suites from around nov 16 or 17 through nov 24 check out? Coukd probaly rent most all of your points. Thanks.

What do you see available at blt, vgf, boardwalk, or animal kingdom in 1 br suites from around nov 16 or 17 through nov 24 check out? Coukd probaly rent most all of your points. Thanks.

Nov 16-24
AK(Kidani) 1 Bdrm std 229pts, savanna 278pts
VGF 1 Bdrm lake view 411pts

PM me if interested and I'll send you a reservation form

Nov 16-24
AK(Kidani) 1 Bdrm std 229pts, savanna 278pts
VGF 1 Bdrm lake view 411pts

PM me if interested and I'll send you a reservation form

I very well may be interested. Just to be clear on availability, nothing at Boardwalk and nothing at BLT (any view), correct?

Also, I guess I should ask if any 2 BR's still available at any of these 4 places? Can you rent more than the 357 (like the VGF) or is that your max?

We can edit to 17-24 if that opens anything critical up.

Thanks again.

I very well may be interested. Just to be clear on availability, nothing at Boardwalk and nothing at BLT (any view), correct?

Also, I guess I should ask if any 2 BR's still available at any of these 4 places? Can you rent more than the 357 (like the VGF) or is that your max?

We can edit to 17-24 if that opens anything critical up.

Thanks again.

Nothing at BW, or BLT any room or view.
Only 2 Bdrm available for your dates is AK(Kidani) savanna 377pts
I do have some additional pts I could pull forward if needed.

Nothing at BW, or BLT any room or view.
Only 2 Bdrm available for your dates is AK(Kidani) savanna 377pts
I do have some additional pts I could pull forward if needed.

We are going to choose today. I'm sorry, but could you check one last thing? Could you make sure Beach Club and Wilderness also have no 1 BR and 2BR options? Struggling with theme/animals vs. access to boats/monorail.

We are interested. Thanks.

We are going to choose today. I'm sorry, but could you check one last thing? Could you make sure Beach Club and Wilderness also have no 1 BR and 2BR options? Struggling with theme/animals vs. access to boats/monorail.

We are interested. Thanks.
Other availability besides other quote:
SSR 1bdrm std 238pts, pref 275pts/ 2 Bdrm lock off and std 302pts, pref 359pts
OKW 1 Bdrm 222pts, 2 Bdrm 296pts
CC 1 Bdrm 275pts
BR 1 Bdrm 275pts

It may help to decide to know that SSR, CC, BR 1 Bdrm sleep 4 and 2 Bdrm sleeps 8. AK, OKW, GF 1 Bdrm sleeps 5 and 2 Bdrm sleeps 9.

Other availability besides other quote:
SSR 1bdrm std 238pts, pref 275pts/ 2 Bdrm lock off and std 302pts, pref 359pts
OKW 1 Bdrm 222pts, 2 Bdrm 296pts
CC 1 Bdrm 275pts
BR 1 Bdrm 275pts

It may help to decide to know that SSR, CC, BR 1 Bdrm sleep 4 and 2 Bdrm sleeps 8. AK, OKW, GF 1 Bdrm sleeps 5 and 2 Bdrm sleeps 9.
Thank you. Will email you before end of day.

I'm looking for a studio or 1 BR @ Beach Club, Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk, Poly, Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge, or Bay Lake Tower for 11/8 - 11/13/18. Thanks!

Hi! I am looking for a studio at Boardwalk Villas or Animal Kingdom for October 6-14th. Anything available? Pm me if there is! We are very interested! Many thanks.

Last edited:
Hello,

I have 157 points available for rent from AKV, Dec 2016 use year. These points need to be used by Nov. 30, 2018. These can NOT be transferred.

I have 200 points available for transfer from AKV, Dec 2017 use year. These points may be banked no later than July 2018 for 2019 use or used by November 30, 2018.
At this time, NOT taking reservations for these pts. Would like to transfer all 200 points or close to it.

$15.00 per point plus 3% paypal fees.

:wizard:

Last edited:
Hello,

I have 157 points available for rent from AKV, Dec 2016 use year. These points need to be used by Nov. 30, 2018. These can NOT be transferred.

I have 200 points available for transfer from AKV, Dec 2017 use year. These points may be banked no later than July 2018 for 2019 use or used by November 30, 2018.
At this time, NOT taking reservations for these pts. Would like to transfer all 200 points or close to it.

Interested in 116 points for AKV studio with savannah view in the Jambo House. $13 per point. Dates Oct 18-25, 2018. Two adults.

I'm currently making reservations for a few individuals and not sure of points available. Hopefully will have an update in a few days as plans are finalized. Thank you for being patient.

Looking for 17 points for a one night stay at GF studio on 10/28 if you have any left! Thanks :)

Hi, I am looking to rent at AKV- Deluxe Studio (May 3rd-5th) and then a 2BR (May 6th-8th). Do you happen to have anything available for those dates?

Hello,

Can you. Neck availability for 6/30-7/5/18? Two adults and one child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter