AKV Has anyone been out there?

Stickytutu

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been out there to the Lodge to see what construction has begun and how the renovations of the top floors is going?

not sure they would let anyone near the construction.

there is probably a wall up.

now if you know of someone who would be willing to let me in there....
otherwise we will have to wait until someone with a great connection goes there....

I was at the Lodge Feb 21st. If I was feeling better I would have gone up to the 5th floor but I passed on that idea to get back to the villa. I did go out to the pool area for some fresh air, to the Arsurha (sp) Rock and to the sunset savannah overlook. To me it looked like all the 5th floor rooms I saw had guests occupying some in each section. At least with a very quick look see there was nothing obvious.

I remember seeing somewhere on the disboards that the only thing they'd noticed in the AKV area is some site prep...nothing resembling construction, yet. That was early Feb, though, I think.

I can't seem to dig up the post though...so maybe I'm misremembering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter