• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV - how do I know which have savannah views?

KelseyLaPerle

Mouseketeer
UPDATE: I booked a 3 bedroom villa at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Is this the same as the grand villa?

Do they all? I'm transferring from BlueGreen to RCI then to DVC. The website doesn't say which area of the resort we'd be at. Do all villas have a savannah view?

all villas do not have a savanna view.

it should say on your confirmation (in a code form) what view you have. (from what i understand, savanna views are pretty common).

all villas do not have a savanna view.

it should say on your confirmation (in a code form) what view you have. (from what i understand, savanna views are pretty common).

What is the code translation? ie - how do I know if it's a view or not?

And just because you have a savanna view doesn't mean that you will be watching a mix of animals outside your room.

The animals are staged with food feeders and often rotated. Our savanna views have been less than impressive, once we had warthogs, another time some type of birds.

:earsboy: Bill

The 3BRs are the grand villas. There are six at the Jambo building and 16 at the Kidani building. All GVs in fact have savanna view. However, two of the GVs at Kidani are designated standard view rather than savanna view because the savanna right outside those two GVs is real narrow and animals do not usually stay in that area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter