• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV - Kidani Village

Angela0917

DIS Veteran
Hi! We are staying at AKV Kidani Village in a studio with a savannah view. Are there any particular rooms or buildings I should request? Any buildings have better views than others? Or closer to the main pool? Or a quicker walk to Jambo House? Thanks!

I haven't been (we have a villa booked at Kidani at the end of the month!) but my friend has advised us to ask for a lower level room (2nd or 3rd floor preferably) near the Rafiki elevator.

This will let you be closer to the animals and also to the pool. Apparently it shouldn't be too far away from the lobby either.

Michele

When I stayed there, I requested a room near transportation. That will put you in the middle, Kidani is huge, and some rooms can be close to a 1/4 mile from the lobby.

We just asked to be close to the "action", we were put on the main floor, but still quite a walk from the main lobby. It was also far to the pool and the bus pick up, but I think that AKL is just really really big! It was awesome though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter