AKV models and appointments/location?

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
Do you need an appointment to tour the AKV models? Also, where inside SSR is the AKV model?

Do you need an appointment to tour the AKV models? Also, where inside SSR is the AKV model?
I haven't been there yet myself but based on a couple of other posts I've read, the models are open from 5pm-7pm. They are located in the theater building at SSR. I hope someone who has actually been there will provide a more detailed response.

We didn't make any appointment, we just went there. Tours are every 30minutes on the 15 and 45 minute mark. They are in the theater of SSR but you have to go to the DVC desk I think. Thats what we did. Enjoy.

We were going to play pool one night and it had just opened, so we just walked in and checked out the villas. They are very nice and the third bathroom in the 2 bedroom is very nice. It is in the theater building and open
from 5 to 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter