Alamo at Disney MCO-You Click, We Pick

Disneychick75

DIS Veteran
Would you please share if you've used this option? We're flying in and want to go straight to the parks with plans to return the vehicle to the Car Care Center the same evening.

If they pick the car, you could get an EV. But, if you are only using it for a day, charging shouldn't be a problem. I prefer to choose my own vehicle instead of a manager's special or a "they pick" because you never know what it could be. I learned the hard way, I almost got stuck with a pickup truck once.

Thanks y'all! Think we'll choose one. Don't like the EV possibility because we want to go straight to MK and there are only a few charging stations.

Thanks y'all! Think we'll choose one. Don't like the EV possibility because we want to go straight to MK and there are only a few charging stations.
A charged EV will run at least 250-300 miles. I don't think you'd have to worry about a trip from MCO to MK, if you even get an EV.

True, thanks.
If we were in your situation, I think we might look at it as a great chance to get behind the wheel of one of these EVs and see what they're all about! Sounds fun for a short rental like you're talking about, if one is available. But that might just be the car nerd in me....! I'm not ready to pay the price to own one just yet, but a 40-mile rental could be interesting!

A EV just adds an annoyance. It's a vacation.
Why? If you have a situation you don't even have to recharge, it's no different than a gas rental - unless they charge you extra if you don't return it with the battery full!! Not sure. But I certainly wouldn't see it as an annoyance. Lots of people own and rent them every day.

Why? If you have a situation you don't even have to recharge, it's no different than a gas rental - unless they charge you extra if you don't return it with the battery full!! Not sure. But I certainly wouldn't see it as an annoyance. Lots of people own and rent them every day.
It sounds like it would be fun for you, and that's fine. It's good to have choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter