Alamo at MCO?

kandb

DIS Veteran
We are picking up a one day rental at MCO from Alamo, next week. We are flying in with Jetblue. It is prepaid for thru Undercover Tourist. I think Jetblue is Terminal C. If we do "skip the line" and give all our info now, can we just pick up the car? Just trying to avoid lines. Thanks.

Yes "Skip the Line" is available. Not sure if the prepaid thru Undercover Tourist affects that in any way. I would contact Alamo to make sure.

Yes "Skip the Line" is available. Not sure if the prepaid thru Undercover Tourist affects that in any way. I would contact Alamo to make sure.
As long as you have an Alamo confirmation number, you should be able to skip the line. I always use the Alamo confirmation number I get with Alamo/Costco reservations (which also have an associated Costco confirmation number) to associate my reservation with my Alamo Insider account. Alamo Insider accounts are free, so you can always sign up for one and then associate your existing reservation.

If it's prepaid through UT, probably not. That is 3rd party and not eligible for loyalty program perks. I know you would not be able to with Hertz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter