Alamo closing

sheri236

Mouseketeer
Hi! I have a car rental at alamo downtown Disney for Aug 12. I knew they were closing this location but now I'm being told that the closing date is June 28. I've called alamo twice and they tell me they have no info on this location closing and they are still booking new reservations. Any advice? I have a great rate that I don't want to lose and I'm not sure if I should ask to switch it to the other Anaheim location or just wait to see what happens after June 28.

Hi! I have a car rental at alamo downtown Disney for Aug 12. I knew they were closing this location but now I'm being told that the closing date is June 28. I've called alamo twice and they tell me they have no info on this location closing and they are still booking new reservations. Any advice? I have a great rate that I don't want to lose and I'm not sure if I should ask to switch it to the other Anaheim location or just wait to see what happens after June 28.
Well, I was finally able to find a number that allowed me to speak with someone at this location. They are relocating to the paradise pier hotel for anyone in a similar situation. Funny that the main alamo reservations had no idea. She also told me my reservation would be good there or at the other Anaheim location on katella .

The office is moving to the paradise pier hotel. Suppose to reopen in early/mid July.

Alamo is not leaving, just that physical office location is closing and they are relocating.

Last report was they are just moving their office operations to the PPH lobby once the DTD location is closed.

edit...apparently we all posted at the same time!

When I asked about this on facebook messenger at first they knew nothing... then I was told it would be the grand Californian lobby. Guess it will be at one of the Disney hotels but we will have to guess which one!! We also have a booking for july.

Well, I was finally able to find a number that allowed me to speak with someone at this location. They are relocating to the paradise pier hotel for anyone in a similar situation. Funny that the main alamo reservations had no idea. She also told me my reservation would be good there or at the other Anaheim location on katella .

I'm in the same boat. Just called the main number and the woman had no idea. She didn't even have a local number to give me so I could call them myself. Should have known to check here first :) Thanks for posting!

I have a rental RETURN July 1. The people AT the Alamo in DTD said it was moving to PPH. Hope its up and running by then, what a hassle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter