Alamo Drop Off

brittsmum1998

<font color=blue>just a shallow excuse to subscrib
Hi all, posted on the Transboard also but am wondering if Alamo has drop off at the port? thanks for your help. Kim

on our recent trip , we used alamo and they now have rentals at the airport no longer needing to take shuttle bus to the offsite location seems they have teamed up with national ?
and the drop off was at the airport also just thought some of u might like to know that was on DEc5 th.
I know some people might not have used them because off the offsite pickup but they did move into the airport, making it much nicer ..... as for the port i do not know.........
Peter
ps. since National has a spot at the port i would check to see if
they r sharing that one as well with Alamo ?? some one with more info on this could help me out ...

acccording to alamos web site the anwser is no ............

thanks all for the advice. I rented at Alamo and we're dropping off at the Dolphin (an extra 30$ "drop off fee" ) but we only need the car for a few days. Enough to do groceries at SuperWallmart and go to Margarittaville ;) WE're staying at the Boardwalk so it will be easy for DH to drop off at the Dolphin. On a side note, we are going to take the DCL bus to the port and then to the airport at end of trip. Anyone have any good things to say about the bus trip? Our DD will be 4 at the time.

PS....Peter, tell Jenn Kim & Brittany say HELLO, it snds like you guys had a great trip!

Alamo and National have been owned by the same company since 1997. They have continued to operate as seperate brands during that time since each company has built some brand loyalty. During 2002 they have consolidated their facilities at some key airports (MCO was mentioned, and I noticed that their shuttle bus at ATL yesterday was co-branded). But according to their web site, they still do not have a location near the cruise terminal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter