Alamo premium Aisle

Sammyjo199

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to MCO recently and noticed what's in the premium car aisle. Is there are premium car and premium suv or is there just one aisle with both?

Has anyone been to MCO recently and noticed what's in the premium car aisle. Is there are premium car and premium suv or is there just one aisle with both?

Not really an answer to your question but in case helpful, the last two times (past six months) I rented the "Premium Elite SUV" category and they were all in a small section right there by where you first walk into the Alamo area. I could pick whatever was there. Have had a Mercedes GLE and Audi Q5. Other options were Land Rovers, an Audi Q7, and other similar category SUVs.

Not sure if that helps, but just FYI!

That helps. I ended up renting a premium specialty. It suggest a chevy impala but I'm hoping for an suv it looks like the specialty are right out front
Not really an answer to your question but in case helpful, the last two times (past six months) I rented the "Premium Elite SUV" category and they were all in a small section right there by where you first walk into the Alamo area. I could pick whatever was there. Have had a Mercedes GLE and Audi Q5. Other options were Land Rovers, an Audi Q7, and other similar category SUVs.

Not sure if that helps, but just FYI!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter