Alamo Skip the Counter with rented car seats?

dmdj232

Mouseketeer
What is the process if I chose the skip the counter option but need to pick up the rented car seats?

For my trip during the first week of July, I called the desk and they indicated that my traveling party had to stop at the desk for the car seats. So, since United allows one free checked car seat per child, we decided to do that and skip the counter.

You do have to stop at the desk. Also the one time we rented Car seats they were gross. We now just fly for free with our own. Most airlines let you check them for free

We are taking car seats for the 2 and 3 year old and having the kids sit in them on the plane. That is going to be a sight as we enter the plane, along with gate checking a double stroller.

We are taking car seats for the 2 and 3 year old and having the kids sit in them on the plane. That is going to be a sight as we enter the plane, along with gate checking a double stroller.
Happens all the time on flights to MCO. I had my then three year old sit in the seat on the way to and from MCO on our last trip, there were maybe 10 other parents doing the same thing on a DL flight. Just remember those car seats have to be in the window.

You don't have to go to the counter (only if you can actually "skip the counter" after checking in). Go right to the garage kiosk and there are a bunch of car seats in plastic bags. Pick your car first, grab the keys and then go get the car seats. They didn't even ask for the rental agreement, but I'm sure they check that you paid for them when you turn in the car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter