Alamo - Skip the counter

GarryK

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used this ?

I just checked-in on-line and was offered this where you just seem to go straight to the garage. Seems like a good idea ??

I'm thinking of doing this too. Is it just the little office you go to in the parking garage instead and that's where you pick up the keys?

I think you could even skip the office as all keys are in the cars, just pick the one you want and then drive to the exit where they check your paperwork and driving licence and then off you go.
I did stop off oat the Virgin pitstop office (shared with alamo @MCO) as I had to pickup my $100 disney voucher and a map.

It depends how they do it at Alamo, you still need see someone for your docs surely?

At Dollar, you check your name on a screen to find which bay to go to, they have a specific car chosen for you already (you can always swap, my wife always prefers another colour Mustang to the one they choose!), with your docs already hanging from the mirror. You drive to the gate and they scan and check license there, then off you go.

It depends how they do it at Alamo, you still need see someone for your docs surely?

At MCO (Alamo), you need to print your rental agreement before you go, once you're there, you go straight to the garage, choose a car from the right category, keys are on the door or ignition, drive to the exit booth where they scan your documents, and off you go.

At MCO (Alamo), you need to print your rental agreement before you go, once you're there, you go straight to the garage, pick the car from the right category, keys are on the door or ignition, drive to the exit booth where they scan your documents, and off you go.

Ah thats good, if you book via USRentacar or smilar, will you still get the full docs rather than the voucher?

Ah thats good, if you book via USRentacar or smilar, will you still get the full docs rather than the voucher?

the skip the counter thing is not supposed to be available to third party rentals (even though it seems there are some workarounds)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter