Alamo Terminal C

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
Any recent Alamo experiences in Terminal C? Is Alamo still pick your own car in C? Debating on whether to pick Alamo over Hertz. A little more expensive but love to pick the vehicle and just prefer Alamo a bit more.

I used Alamo at the beginning of May. I had booked a mid-size and they did not have any. They offered either a mid-size SUV or standard car. There was plenty to choose from though definately not as stocked as Terminals A & B. It was very easy to negotiate getting in and out of Terminal C (way less traffic and congestion). Although Alamo employees were still learning the "lay of the land" in Terminal C, the service was great. After some of the car rental experiences shared on here, I am sticking with Alamo.

If Hertz is cheaper and you have at least a mid size car I'd go with Hertz in a heartbeat over Alamo. Newer vehicles and the Gold Aisle let's you choose from other classes than just what you have booked. I'd pay 10% more to Hertz than I would Alamo, but that may just be me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter