Alaskan Wonders Blogs

I have been reading them and really enjoying them. Pete is a wonderful writer and many times I have read parts of them to my family whether they want to hear it or not!!:lmao:

I think Pete needs to write a book!! :goodvibes

I have been reading them and really enjoying them. Pete is a wonderful writer and many times I have read parts of them to my family whether they want to hear it or not!!:lmao:

I think Pete needs to write a book!! :goodvibes

I agree! Pete is a fantastic writer, and it was tremendously fun to read his take on the Alaska ABD voyage! I'm not Nature Girl any more than Pete is Nature Boy, but it sounds like I would really love that trip in spite of myself! Off to buy a lottery ticket... :rotfl:

I still feel awful that they missed so much time in Vancouver while coming to our rescue... Walter and Pete are our heroes! :worship:

His blog posts make Alaska look interesting, which is something I never thought possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter