Alcohol Choices

disneyworldaddict

Mouseketeer
I'm very disappointed int the choices of acou offered at AKL. I couldn't get pineapple or orange flavored vodka, but there is grape. I usually Stoli Orange and club. I can get it everywhere but here. And there's no similar alternatives! Oh well, just venting..

Grape vodka is pretty amazing though, problem is, in Australia, we call drinks that taste like Sprite "lemonade" so when I asked for a grape vodka and lemonade, I nearly got grape vodka with lemon flavored drink. That would have been terrible!!

We don't get many flavored vodkas down here, especially at a bar

My husband is attempting to get us Mimosas, bar just opened at 11am. Ironically I'm not a big drinker, but when I do drink I like what I like, and it's a really simple drink. The Stoli Orange is light and refreshing and not very sweet. It's also very low calorie

part of the reason why WDW bars may not have the brand you like could be do to contrasts with suppliers. For example when I worked at the Air Canada Centre depending on who had the contract to be the official alcohol of the building determined what could be sold. It's the same as not being able to get something that is distributed by Pepsi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter