Alcohol Delivery Policy Change

Just an update: We had groceries including alcohol from Garden Grocer delivered to Animal Kingdom and left with bell services in October with no problems. I just went in to place my order for our March trip and got a pop-up that we need to be there to accept the alcohol. :sad2: How does that work with a 6 hour delivery window? Are we supposed to be available for that time or do they give a shorter window if they need to meet you?

Just an update: We had groceries including alcohol from Garden Grocer delivered to Animal Kingdom and left with bell services in October with no problems. I just went in to place my order for our March trip and got a pop-up that we need to be there to accept the alcohol. :sad2: How does that work with a 6 hour delivery window? Are we supposed to be available for that time or do they give a shorter window if they need to meet you?
I would just call Garden Grocer as they are really good to work with. Maybe a designated time can be agreed upon.

I would just call Garden Grocer as they are really good to work with. Maybe a designated time can be agreed upon.
I emailed and they said they would be at my resort between 12-4 and would give us a 1 hour window within that time.

There is a liquor store a stones throw from AKL … before I’d waste a day waiting for my delivery I’d Uber over and grab my own … couldnt be more than a few bucks each way

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter