Ale & Compass: Press pot "to go"?

RedStars

DIS Veteran
Do you know if they allow you to order the press pot to go? (ie will they give you to-go cups so you can make your coffee and go?)

We're french press people and staying at BC in a few weeks. I have a breakfast ADR one morning but I'm hoping I can order the press pot another morning without full breakfast. I was going to make an ADR but I feel bad making one just for a pot of coffee! And yes, I am that obsessed with coffee.

Just bring one with you. Stuff socks inside and take your favorite coffee in a ziploc. They have great travel presses now. That way you can make delish coffee whenever you like. I totally understand. Without good coffee, I'm the Grumpy dwarf.

If you like pressed pot, Trattoria al Forno has really good pressed pot coffee. And they have a great breakfast too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter