Alert! Fantasmic premium dining is up!

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
I don’t know how this happened but they just released a whole bunch of spots on multiple days of our trip which is August 7 through the 10th. After all this searching and searching every day I finally got it and I know a lot of you were looking for it too so go to the app now

I don’t know how this happened but they just released a whole bunch of spots on multiple days of our trip which is August 7 through the 10th. After all this searching and searching every day I finally got it and I know a lot of you were looking for it too so go to the app now
Congrats! I know how much you wanted this reservation! Glad it worked out.

Our trip is August 9-14 and I’ve received multiple alerts about openings through that week. I grabbed one for the 9th. I tend to worry too much and am trying not to think about this many openings all at once being a tech issue or something 😜.

Our trip is August 9-14 and I’ve received multiple alerts about openings through that week. I grabbed one for the 9th. I tend to worry too much and am trying not to think about this many openings all at once being a tech issue or something 😜.
I hear ya! My worry too a little but what if they held a bunch back and that’s why they were virtually impossible to get?
If they take them back from us it’ll cause some very very unhappy people! (People= me)

I just got August 31st , my Magic key expires September 3rd and already had made park reservations awhile ago , so may be fun way to enjoy the last time if not able to renew.

I hear ya! My worry too a little but what if they held a bunch back and that’s why they were virtually impossible to get?
If they take them back from us it’ll cause some very very unhappy people! (People= me)
Same! I'm hoping for the best as Hubby really prefers this viewing option. I just read that last time a glitch happened people received a $25 GC when the reservation was canceled. I'm not holding my breath that will be the case. I have a Blue Bayou package booked as a back up that I'll keep until a few days before we arrive in CA.

Same! I'm hoping for the best as Hubby really prefers this viewing option. I just read that last time a glitch happened people received a $25 GC when the reservation was canceled. I'm not holding my breath that will be the case. I have a Blue Bayou package booked as a back up that I'll keep until a few days before we arrive in CA.
When they cancelled, how close to the reservation did it get cancelled?

Do you have to already have tickets in order to see availability? I've been looking for premium seating at Riverbelle and haven't seen any at all.

Congrats to those that got their reservations! I am looking for Sept 16 and just started trying yesterday and was so disappointed that nothing showed available the instant that date opened up to book. So this post gives me hope that some ADRs may become available closer to my date. 🤞
Same here I'm looking for 9/16 or 9/17 and was checking through out the night and nothing for 2 nights. I was on at 11pm, 12am, 2:50 am and when they opened up at 3am still nothing. Only blue bayou open and I want Riverbell premium. Oh well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter