Alex and Ani bracelets

BestAunt

Earning My Ears
I have seen disney themed brackets online. Are their stores in the parks that sell them as well?

When were were there in October, I bought mine at a shop on Main Street. Not sure of the name (maybe part of the Emporium?) but it if you are facing castle, it was in the middle on the left.

Uptown Jewelers is the name of the shop on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. You can also get them at Mouse Gear in Epcot.
Disney Springs has them in the Tren D store. I am sure Animal Kingdom and Studios have them as well.
I missed out on getting the Studios bracelet. It is retired now -- It had the Sorcerer's hat on it.

I ordered mine from the Disney Store.

i do better buying stuff in person. meaning, i save money!!! in person, i have to LOVE something in order to buy it. if i order online and feel luke warm about it, then i'll keep it just because i'm kind of lazy about mailing stuff back!!!
But that is always a good option if i pass up on a purchase and then come home and realize i really did need it ;)

Would the locations you all listed also sell watches? I'm thinking i might like my niece to pick out a nice disney/frozen watch while at disney.

I bought mine in Hollywood Studios at the Sunset Blvd. Shops. My resort, Old Key West, also had a limited selection in their gift shop near the Pandora beads.

Main Street USA has a store where they sell them. There is a counter in the back area of the women's clothing. :)

Any clue on the price of these? I have a Minnie one but for the life of me can't remember roughly how much it was (purchased it in October 2014 from Contemporary gift shop).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter