Alice in wonderland pins at disneyland paris

Hopedvbn66

Earning My Ears
Hi all, a couple years ago I bought my first and only Disney pin, it was a beautiful Alice sat down about to place a flower crown on dinah her cat. Ive lost my pin this week and im a little upset since it was my only pin and I really treasured it. Can anybody tell me if they are still sold at dlp? Or recommend a website I can buy one from, since I live in England and a trip to Paris just for a pin would be a little ridiculous.

Have you tried ebay? Many people sell pins on ebay. Some are not legitimate, but this one should be especially as you can see it's the real thing i.e. the colourings etc are all correct. I have that pin - got it years ago at DLRP - I collect Alice pins - love them!

Pinpics is great but obviously most people are traders on there to want pins in trade.

There's several Alice and Dinah pins, I think there's a trade section here on the boards - maybe try there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter