Alice in Wonderland Wedding

goodmorningirl

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! We have been thinking about an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding. Now I had seen at one time the parties they do at Disney with the huge props and I can't seem to find where that was. Just wondering if anyone has done an Alice themed wedding or has any fun ideas. We have already thought of putting little drink me tags on the drinks we would be serving. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. TIA!! :flower3:

this is what we are doing next year! i can tell you that the package including a visit from alice and the mad hatter, the cheshire cat statue, a grandfather clock and i think 6 flowers is right around 5 grand. we nixed that. there are more decorations like that if its outdoors, cant imagine how much all of that would cost! i know something disney sent me had some "official" pictures in them, try googling on the disney website?

We at first were doing a Alice in Wonderland wedding and these were our ideas...

have teapot centerpieces filled with flowers, like the pic below
tptcenter.jpg

give cookies in box as favors that say "eat me"
large_image.jpg

my inspiration board...
aliceinwonderlandtheme.jpg

if you need anymore ideas, just let me know

Wow! Thanks for all the responses so quickly!

sambycat--Are you doing a planning journal? I'd love to hear all about the process and the theme. I can't seem to find any pictures. Are you using anything from the package?

puente0629--thank you thank you! I really appreciate the pics and board they are great! I would love to hear any other ideas you have. I love the Eat Me cookies.

Thanks again for all the response. Can't wait to read more! :)

My wedding theme is not Alice in wonderland but I am having a mad hatter tea party before my wedding but it mights still give you some ideas. I'll add a few pictures but I have a lot more in my PJ.

The decor

teapartylayout004.jpg

the cup cakes
4234572621_b414608e39.jpg

the favors
room005.jpg

Check out my pj for more

yes i have a PJ started - look for Lisa and Trace - i have some postings of our invites and such. i am crazy for googling stuff up, have a file for stuff so when we do begin the formal planning (next month?) i will have more concrete info.

i am so far planning to go with the general linens and centerpices they show in their basic pics of the thing, but i may tweak them a bit, if it doesn't send the cost shooting sky high. we are having alice and the mad hatter to the reception. i think i will maybe do some DIY table names, maybe something else to reinforce the these, but we are coming from out of town and heading on a cruise the next day. else i would be trying to get some more stuff going.

i would like to have somehow signs with an arrow pointing all topsy turvy toward the wedding, but i doubt that will happen...

i'm sure these are posted somewhere but i just saved them as part of my own inspiration board -
screenshotcloseupcenterpiece.png

screenshotMHdecor.png

but you can see some of the overpriced but cool props...

These are great pics. Given me lots on inspiration for my at home reception

Ann117--I just read your PJ and your ideas for your tea party are awesome! I especially love your favors. Did you paint them yourself? They are really cool!

sambycat--I also love the idea of the different arrows pointing all over, it really makes me think of Wonderland. I am loving your PJ and can't wait to read about the rest of your planning. Your one dress, I think the first one you posted is the one I have actually fallen in love with after seeing it online! The props are pretty cool but waaaayyy to much money!

Thank you again to everyone with ideas, I'm getting lots of inspiration! I am almost thinking long tables would be better than round but are the prices different? Do you think round is better?? I've never been to a wedding with long tables so I don't really know how it would work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter