• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alice's Wonderland Tea Party

annamonte

Tired of the old tags!
I think my kids (DS7 and DD4) would love to do this tea party. I know that it is only for kids, so, what do the parents do while they are having "tea"?

How long is the tea for? Should DH and I have lunch/dinner somewhere in GF?

Suggestions PLEASE!

Thanks! :wave:

We had lunch while we were waiting lastg year. This year I think we might rent the water mice while we wait.

I just checked out the shops at the GF. I think it only lasted an hour or so. They give you a beeper in case anything would happen that you would need to return early to pick up your child. I'm not sure I would want to wander too far in case I was paged.

annamonte:

Just took our 4 year old daughter to the Tea Party last Tuesday. Cameo's right about the format: every parent gets a pager and a receipt, and your child won't be released to you unless you produce both when you pick them up. The Tea Party is from 1:30 to 2:30, and there's plenty of shops, etc. to wander around in for the hour. I took my mother to the pool/beach bar and we sat and watched the boats on the lake. (The lobby bar is currently under renovation.)

One tip: don't be late picking your child up. They let all the parents in at the same time, and the children have a surprise for you (won't spoil it for you by telling you what it is, but certainly your child might be disappointed if you're not there with the rest of the parents.)

One other thing, the walk from the public parking area to the resort is pretty long. Unless you want to valet park, make sure you get there in plenty of time.

If we are a guest of another Disney resort can we use the GF pool while we wait for our daughter is at the party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter