All 4 parks in one day in Aug?

mickey+minnie91

Mouseketeer
I only have one day to be in the parks next month. Is it possible to hit all 4 parks in one day? We are starting in MK and really want to ride TRON, Thunder, Avatar and Soaring. What is the best way to get from MK to AK?

That's going to be hard. You need a boarding group to ride Tron and there's no guarantee it will be early enough in the day to hop to 3 more parks still.

Our youngest went with her SO September '21 and on a family trip February '22 - both times gave him one day for the parks. September was his first trip to WDW. September they went to all 4 parks and February they went to 3 parks trying for the rides they missed in September. She'd rather do the pool and the Springs. The parks are just local scenery. Can you tell she's been going to WDW since she was 4y. LOL

Yes, we just did it in May. Got up at 6:45 ish, bought $ILL for Tron and Guardians. Rope dropped Magic Kingdom. Left at 1pm so we could be at the gate of Animal Kingdom for 2pm park hopping. Left AK at 4pm for Hollywood Studios, hung until 7pm. Took Friendship boat to EPCOT. Had a nice dinner, and stayed until park close. We were lucky that EPCOT had Extra Magic hours, so they were open late, but we would have had 2 hours in EPCOT, with our purchased $ILL even without that.

Some tips: we ended up walking 10 miles that day. Have good shoes and the right clothes. Carry bandaids. Enjoy all the caffeine you want. Watch the weather and take breaks in air conditioned places. Drink a lot of water. Definitely get Genie+. Also, priortize what you want in each park - in AK that's just a couple of rides for us, so only spending an hour there isn't a big deal.

Yes, do-able, but VERY long days, pre-rope drop/early entry, to closing.
last October, my DS and I did all 4 parks in 1 day,and on another day, did 3 parks in 1 day.
THere is a bus that goes from MK to AK, but we didn't use it, probably should have. We walked to the Contemporary and caught the bus to AK from there. If we do this again, would probably look for the park to park bus, not sure how often they come though
Have fun!!!

Last edited:
Just thinking of this makes me :faint: , but it’s a challenge I’d be willing to try. Buy those ILLs for Tron and GotG.

To get from MK to AK - I’d take a bus.
What will your final park of the day be? Personally, I’d make it the one that’s open the longest. If it were me….I’d park at the TTC, take a bus to AK, then bus to HS, then Skyliner to EPCOT, then take monorail to MK.

Good luck!

I've done it many times without even trying or starting out to do so. Tron is going to be the tough one but if you are willing to pay for an ILL instead of risking the BG what you have listed would be easy. You only have 3 parks listed, nothing in HS. Park to Park for MK to AK.

We did in June, but had a rental car. You’ll want to pay for the $LL for TRON. We started out in AK. Then did Epcot, MK and finished in HS.

I only have one day to be in the parks next month. Is it possible to hit all 4 parks in one day? We are starting in MK and really want to ride TRON, Thunder, Avatar and Soaring. What is the best way to get from MK to AK?
It's definitely doable but takes planning and flexibility. If you have the resources, chose a hotel that has early morning hours. That extra 30 minutes really helps along with being ablie to pick Lighting Lanes and Genie+ early. Prioritize your favorites and make a game plan. Getting from Animal Kingdom to the other parks is the trickiest. If you are not going to Animal Kingdom first, the biggest obstacle will be riding Flight of Passage, if that is one on your list. The one thing I really suggest is driving yourself. With the Monorail and Skyliner, getting to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios is easy. Traveling to and from Animal Kingdom takes the most time.

If you can do this on or after Wed Aug 9, that is when Florida kids go back to school. It should be pretty crowded in the parks before then. Many people (like us) are skipping Disney this summer due high ticket prices and too many rules about park hopping getting stressed about making fast passes at 7am.

biggest problem is the 2PM hop...
Don't get me wrong: we have done it and got on all the good rides before the new rules.
we started out at MK on a rainy Feb Morning did everything we wanted and more by 11 and moved on from there. But of course there was no Avitar and ROR at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter