All 4 parks in one day???

Well, considering that pre-covid, some intrepid people have actually done all 6 domestic parks in one day, doing 4 in covid time sounds easy enough, assuming park hopping is open at each park.

Also, consider that the weather in January is pleasant, in March is in the 80s and then jumps to mid 90s in June. So what was enjoyable in January is going to be miserable in June, however, if you’re just doing a ride or two and headliners don’t matter then you can certainly do it.

We did it on Saturday! 4 parks, 15 hours, 35,000 steps, 2 exhausted gals! We did 3 parks in one day on Sunday and Monday too! We really missed it here!

My oldest and I hit 4 parks in one day...on a sweltering day in August. We literally changed clothes between each park. Started in AK in line at 6:45 for FOP, then hit EE x 3 and Dinosaur. Went and changed and went to DHS for TOT x 2 and RnRC, went back, changed and went to MK for the Buzz and the Mountains and changed again and went to EC for the rest of the night. It was great.

My sister and I plan on attempting it one weekday early in May. We will do AK first, drive to MK about 1:00 (you know it takes forever to go from TTC to the gate), then drive to HS at 4:00 and skyline to EP after HS closes. We are pretty excited!

Not sure it would be enjoyable even if you could do it. Parks are spread out such that you need to take Disney transportation or your car to get between parks. Between transportation and waiting in a few popular ride lines could easily eat up several hours. If the goal was simply to be AT every park in one day seems like the only thing you would accomplish. Racing from one park to the next doesn't sound like fun to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter