All Children And Baby Products Coupon Exchange (Taking New Members)

DisneyDreams4

Your coupons are in the mail.
Figured I mail them out early as I have alot going on this week coming up.
Hope you get some good ones. :thumbsup2

Hi there!

I would love to swap formula checks and/or coupons. I have a bunch of Good Start and Enfamil checks/coupons ranging from $1-$6 off and would love to trade for comparable ones for Similac. PM me if anyone is interested.

Once I get back into a routine with the paper, I'd like to join in the coupon swap as well! :goodvibes

DisneyDreams4

Your coupons are in the mail.
Figured I mail them out early as I have alot going on this week coming up.
Hope you get some good ones. :thumbsup2

yes I got them today thank you

I took some beechnut. alway need baby food and cereal.

thanks again have a great week:goodvibes

Infant Formula Recall

Certain Similac-brand, powder infant formulas are being voluntarily recalled following an internal quality review, which detected the remote possibility of the presence of a small common beetle in the product. The United States Food and Drug Adminstration (FDA) has determined that while the formula containing these beetles poses no immediate health risk, there is a possibility that infants who consume formula containing the beetles or their larvae, could experience symptoms of gastrointestinal discomfort and refusal to eat as a result of small insect parts irritating the GI tract. If these symptoms persist for more than a few days, a physician should be consulted.

The recall includes certain Similac powder product lines offered in plastic containers and certain Similac powder product lines offered in 8-ounce, 12.4-ounce, and 12.9-ounce cans.

To find out if a Similac product you own is included in this recall, visit similac.com/recall/lookup and type in the lot number, or call (800) 986-8850.

Recall_SimilacFormula_A.jpg

Infant Formula Recall

Certain Similac-brand, powder infant formulas are being voluntarily recalled following an internal quality review, which detected the remote possibility of the presence of a small common beetle in the product. The United States Food and Drug Adminstration (FDA) has determined that while the formula containing these beetles poses no immediate health risk, there is a possibility that infants who consume formula containing the beetles or their larvae, could experience symptoms of gastrointestinal discomfort and refusal to eat as a result of small insect parts irritating the GI tract. If these symptoms persist for more than a few days, a physician should be consulted.

The recall includes certain Similac powder product lines offered in plastic containers and certain Similac powder product lines offered in 8-ounce, 12.4-ounce, and 12.9-ounce cans.

To find out if a Similac product you own is included in this recall, visit similac.com/recall/lookup and type in the lot number, or call (800) 986-8850.

Recall_SimilacFormula_A.jpg

of course I had and was using the recalled formula :eek: in the lot number if there is a t or rb they are the recalled packages. I just changed my brand yesterday. I hope my dd likes the brand. what crazyness :sad2:

Are any one still using similac??:rolleyes1

I have a $5.00 coupon

pm me with your name and address

SORRY ALL CHECKS ARE GONE

Yea I get my paper first thing Saturday morning. I go thru it and have all my coupons together and in the mail before the mailman arrives. It seems to be working out well.

I received them today. you are so good that I receive them on monday.
A great way to start off the week and to save money at the store :cool1:

Thank you

Have a great week:goodvibes

Are any one still using similac??:rolleyes1

I have a $5.00 coupon

pm me with your name and address

I am...I only use the readymade..so if you still have the coupon I would love them!

There is also a $3 off readymade at similac.com and they reduced the overall price.

I am...I only use the readymade..so if you still have the coupon I would love them!

There is also a $3 off readymade at similac.com and they reduced the overall price.

Sorry I had two but I sent them both out. If i get any in the future i will pm you :goodvibes

Sorry I had two but I sent them both out. If i get any in the future i will pm you :goodvibes

Thanks!

Also, for Similac Readymade users it is 30% off this week @ CVS with the $3 off coupon each bottle (32 oz) is about $1.75...I hit all my local CVS & got 12 bottles so far...much cheaper than the $28 BRU is selling 6 bottles for..since you can use 1 $3 coupon off each bottle @ CVS & BRU you can only use $3 off the case price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter