All Day Dining and Shows

VacaPlanner2012

Mouseketeer
Just looking for confirmation - Are we able to go through the line for food and take that food into the stadiums for shows? I know I have had food in there before, but we were part of the VIP tour, and want to confirm that I can do this. We have the all day dining package with our hotel, and I am hoping to not have to take time out of the schedule (9 am - 6 pm) for both shows and eating!

We took pizza and drinks from Seaport Pizza to the Shamu Stadium last Labour Day to eat while we waited for the start of Shamu Light Up the Night. It wasn' the most comfortable set up for dining, but otherwise there was no issue. The only one I would think they might restrict food and drink at is Pets Ahoy, as its indoor seating versus outdoor.

No food or drink in Pets Ahoy (I was there Tuesday and had to dump my ice water).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter