All-Day Dining Bottled Water

SavingEveryDollar

Earning My Ears
I keep reading that when you buy the All-Day dining plan you get unlimited bottles of water, yet I read on the Sea World website:

CHILD (ages 3-9) wristband valid for 1 Kids’ Meal (beverage excludes Naked Juice, bottled water and hot beverages) and 1 side OR dessert each time through the line until 30 minutes before the published restaurant closing time. Children under 3 may share with an adult. Wristbands must be secured tightly to wrist to be valid. — No front of line access —

Can anyone clarify? Really wanted to eat at Sharks Underwater and use Springhill hotel buffet for breakfast... but having unlimited water was sounding pretty awesome. It sounds like we cannot bring in water, and there is no free water available right?

I have never gone with a SeaWorld "child". I know that on the adult plan bottled water is not an exclusion....just the "Naked Juice", per the website details:

http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/dine-and-shop/dining/all-day-dining-deal/

ADULT (Ages 10+) wristband valid for 1 entrée (excluding Baby Back Ribs), 1 side OR 1 dessert, 1 regular size non-alcoholic beverage (excluding Naked Juice) each time through the line until 30 minutes before the published restaurant closing time.

CHILD (ages 3-9) wristband valid for 1 Kids’ Meal (beverage excludes Naked Juice, bottled water and hot beverages) and 1 side OR dessert each time through the line until 30 minutes before the published restaurant closing time. Children under 3 may share with an adult. Wristbands must be secured tightly to wrist to be valid. — No front of line access —

Not sure on child, but I have never had a problem getting bottled water as an adult. Last time I did this was about 2 weeks ago.

No one blinked at my "child"ren (2) grabbing bottles of water. Truth be told only one gal All day long (3 full meals and innumerable drink stops) even glanced at our trays. Most just looked for band. If they DO seem to care, just have one adult go thru twice. The drink area is a bit of a bottleneck as an employee pulls the draught soda. The water is just sitting there and folks wanting water or milk were constantly passing us waiting for soda. This may be different per crowd level I realize. Also to remember - no lids on sodas. If you want to bring your own tumbler to pour into think about packing one. Also FYI - Apple juice is available with bands at Spice Mill. Many employees weren't even aware of that.

Not sure if you are aware but all day dining will not cover sharks. That is excluded from the plan.

Thanks for the info!

I was originally planning Sharks because it sounded cool, but if we can get unlimited food and water (my 3 kids do not drink soda), I might change plans and save some $$.... I read somewhere we can get an appetizer to sit in Sharks if we really want to go in, but I do realize it is not include in All-Day Dining.

We bring our refillable SW cup and they refill it at any place with ice and a machine for free. They will also refill any type of cup you have. We bring reusable cups with attached lid and straw and keep them filled up. I slip them in the back of the stroller. I do believe at ALL parks they will give you a cup of free ice water no matter what. I've partaken many times!
When we ate at Sharks, I ordered a side salad and the optional chicken on top. Not sure if that is still available. A/C was great in there!

We bring our refillable SW cup and they refill it at any place with ice and a machine for free. They will also refill any type of cup you have. We bring reusable cups with attached lid and straw and keep them filled up. I slip them in the back of the stroller. I do believe at ALL parks they will give you a cup of free ice water no matter what. I've partaken many times!
When we ate at Sharks, I ordered a side salad and the optional chicken on top. Not sure if that is still available. A/C was great in there!

Great! I just bought some of those Brita filter water bottles to fill up from free cups of water at Disney, so I can bring these to SW and do the same thing. I think we'll still just eat at Sharks then, it sounds like fun and I doubt we will want to spend too much time eating and mostly touring during the day.

My kids love the all day dining at Sea World. They were some bottle water and eating fruit fuzzy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter